- Dual action trigger
- 0.35 mm needle/nozzle
- Fineline to 2" Spray pattern
- Working pressure 15-50 PSI
- 22cc Glass jar & 5cc Metal cup
Illustration, Fine/Commercial Art, Photo Retouching, Custom Automotive, Motorcycle Graphics, Nails & Cosmetics, Miniatures, Taxidermy / Lures, Models/RC'S/Trains. Hobbies and Crafts.
Spray and Color Media:
Watercolors, Acrylics, Inks and Dyes, Automotive Urethanes, Lacquers and Enamels
How to Spray:
1. Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
2. Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand.
3. By pressing the main lever, a stream of air emerges. Then draw it backward gradually for color atomization.
4. The spray pattern is in accordance with water or solvent by a brush.
5. For fine line spray, remove the needle cover and hold the airbruch near a work surface.
How to clean:
1. Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent by a brush.
2. Refill cup with water or solvent, then block the needle cover with finger and spray. The air flows backward into nozzle to clean the paints remained the airbrush.
Alcohol, Thinner, Banana oil