With the most innovative technology right in your home, you can unlock the creativity within your whole family. Easy to use straight out of the box, you’re ready to start building anything you need, anything you want, or anything the world has been waiting for.
EASY TO USE
It is easy to build objects with the Dremel on-board software and color touchscreen, which enables a preview of each model before you build. Additionally, the Dremel 3D Idea Builder comes equipped with a pre-installed extruder (the part where the filament comes out and builds your model), unlike other 3D printers that require you to install it yourself. This makes setup as simple as plugging in your printer, and you’re ready to build! Along with easy-to-use software, you can start turning your ideas into models and projects in minutes.
Your Dremel 3D Idea Builder is fully operational even without hooking it up to a computer! With the full color touchscreen, you can select models to build, and can control your print process with Start, Stop, and Pause buttons… and much more. The touchscreen even displays helpful information and the printing status of your model!
- Extruder: Single extrusion
- Extruder temperature: Up to 230°C /397°F
- Operating Interface: 3.5” full color IPS touch screen
- Maximum Build Volume: 9” x 5.9” x 5.5” / 230 mm x 150 mm x 140 mm
- Layer Thickness: 4 mil | 0.004 inches 100 microns | 0.10 mm
- SD Card: Up to 32GB in size /3D20 will not work with SD cards larger than 32GB
- Internal Storage: 4GB
- Dimension: 400(H) x 485(W) x 335(D) mm
- Filament: Dremel PLA filaments
- Dremel Software runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems Windows 7 or later
- Dremel Software runs on Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Processor: Multi-core processor - 2 GHz or faster per core
- System RAM: 2 GB
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- USB Port
- Video Graphics Card to support OpenGL 2.1 or later
- 1 Dremel 3D Builder
- 5 Dremel 3D Filament